PurposeA block for the AdenoBuilder genome assembly system. The insert consolidates the regions present in pAd5-B3 and pAd5-B4.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||175785||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerThermoFisher Scientific
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2979
- Total vector size (bp) 10146
Vector typeAdenoviral, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameAdenovirus 5 genomic region 10862-18018
Insert Size (bp)7167
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGACTCACTATAGGGAGAGCGGC
- 3′ sequencing primer AAGAACATCGATTTTCCATGGCAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAd5-B3/4 was a gift from Fred Bunz (Addgene plasmid # 175785 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:175785 ; RRID:Addgene_175785)
For your References section:AdenoBuilder: A platform for the modular assembly of recombinant adenoviruses. Jang Y, Bunz F. STAR Protoc. 2022 Jan 20;3(1):101123. doi: 10.1016/j.xpro.2022.101123. eCollection 2022 Mar 18. 10.1016/j.xpro.2022.101123 PubMed 35098167