|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17609||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepcDNA3.1 myc/his A
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsStbl3, 30 degrees
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)7380
Entrez GeneLRRK2 (a.k.a. AURA17, DARDARIN, PARK8, RIPK7, ROCO2)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Myc (C terminal on backbone)
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Compared to GenBank reference sequence NP_940980.3, the LRRK2 insert in this plasmid contains a M2397T mutation.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LRRK2-WT was a gift from Ted Dawson (Addgene plasmid # 17609 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17609 ; RRID:Addgene_17609)
For your References section:Parkinson's disease-associated mutations in leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 augment kinase activity. West AB, Moore DJ, Biskup S, Bugayenko A, Smith WW, Ross CA, Dawson VL, Dawson TM. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005 Nov 15;102(46):16842-7. Epub 2005 Nov 3. 10.1073/pnas.0507360102 PubMed 16269541