PurposeThe plasmid is part of a GG toolkit for cell-cell communication in S. cerevisiae. This plasmid is an L0 part plasmid and contains the Bar1 gene of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (barrier part).
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||176738||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeSynthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol, 25 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCTGGCCTTTTGCTGGCC
- 3′ sequencing primer CCAGTAATGACCTCAGAACTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The gene was codon-optimized for expression in S. cervisiae and cloned into the vector using Goden Gate. The plasmid is Golden Gate Cloning compatible.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pYCTK034 was a gift from Victor Sourjik (Addgene plasmid # 176738 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:176738 ; RRID:Addgene_176738)