|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||179788||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter read through
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer cTATGGGTTCTGGTAGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer cTTAACTACCCGATCCTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please visit https://doi.org/10.1101/2023.04.21.537815 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pPOTv7-blast-birA* was a gift from Samuel Dean & Keith Gull (Addgene plasmid # 179788 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:179788 ; RRID:Addgene_179788)
For your References section:Unlocking Trypanosome Biology: A Comprehensive Protein-Tagging Toolkit for Localization and Functional Analysis. Paterou A, Tyc J, Sunter J, Vaughan S, Gull K, Dean S. bioRxiv 2023.04.21.537815 10.1101/2023.04.21.537815