pBABE myc-Raptor S722A/S792A
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18117||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5558
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneRPTOR (a.k.a. KOG1, Mip1)
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBABE 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pBABE 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Addgene #1859 was mutated at two serine residues, then PCR amplified with primers containing EcoRI and XhoI, then ligated into pBABE-hygro and fully sequenced
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBABE myc-Raptor S722A/S792A was a gift from Reuben Shaw (Addgene plasmid # 18117 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:18117 ; RRID:Addgene_18117)
For your References section:AMPK phosphorylation of raptor mediates a metabolic checkpoint. Gwinn DM, Shackelford DB, Egan DF, Mihaylova MM, Mery A, Vasquez DS, Turk BE, Shaw RJ. Mol Cell. 2008 Apr 25. 30(2):214-26. 10.1016/j.molcel.2008.03.003 PubMed 18439900