|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1821||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameneo/TAP Myc
Insert Size (bp)1891
/ Fusion Proteins
- TAP (N terminal on insert)
- Myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:neo/TAP Myc was a gift from Christian Tschudi (Addgene plasmid # 1821 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1821 ; RRID:Addgene_1821)
Map uploaded by the depositor.