PurposeOptically controlled eDrEGFR expression in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||184000||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneEGFR (a.k.a. ERBB, ERBB1, ERRP, HER1, NISBD2, PIG61, mENA)
/ Fusion Protein
- Ig kappa secretory signal, mCherry, Deinococcus radiodurans bacterial phytochrome (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:eDrEGFR was a gift from Dmitry Gerashchenko & Vladislav Verkhusha (Addgene plasmid # 184000 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:184000 ; RRID:Addgene_184000)