|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1852||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameFas death domain-associated protein
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2500
/ Fusion Proteins
- myc (C terminal on backbone)
- his (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
See scanned map. NotI/BamHI will remove the insert.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:DAXX-myc-his was a gift from Philip Leder (Addgene plasmid # 1852 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1852 ; RRID:Addgene_1852)
For your References section:Homeodomain-interacting protein kinase 1 modulates Daxx localization, phosphorylation, and transcriptional activity. Ecsedy JA, Michaelson JS, Leder P. Mol Cell Biol 2003 Feb;23(3):950-60. 10.1128/MCB.23.3.950-960.2003 PubMed 12529400
Map uploaded by the depositor.