PurposeMammalian cell expression of EGFP-tagged Ubiquitin
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||187910||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
- Total vector size (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1000
Entrez GeneUBB (a.k.a. HEL-S-50)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Not 5' Sequencing Primer: pd0.5-EGFP-C 5'-GACCACTACCAGCAGAACACavailable
- 3′ sequencing primer NA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please visit https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.06.21.496850v1 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EGFP-Ubiquitin was a gift from Erika Holzbaur (Addgene plasmid # 187910)