p1xFlag CMV2 WW45
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18970||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameSALVADOR 1
Alt nameSAV1, SAV, WW45
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1152
Entrez GeneSAV1 (a.k.a. SAV, WW45, WWP4)
/ Fusion Protein
- 1xFlag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI/SalI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p1xFlag CMV2 WW45 was a gift from Marius Sudol (Addgene plasmid # 18970 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:18970 ; RRID:Addgene_18970)
For your References section:Mst2 and Lats kinases regulate apoptotic function of YAP. Oka T, Mazack V, Sudol M. J Biol Chem. 2008 Jul 17. ():. 10.1074/jbc.M804380200 PubMed 18640976
Map uploaded by the depositor.