|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19161||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4657
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nametransforming growth factor, beta receptor 1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1700
Entrez GeneTGFBR1 (a.k.a. AAT5, ACVRLK4, ALK-5, ALK5, ESS1, LDS1, LDS1A, LDS2A, MSSE, SKR4, TBR-i, TBRI, TGFR-1, tbetaR-I)
/ Fusion Protein
- His (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
See author map for cloning details.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV5 TBRI-His was a gift from Joan Massague (Addgene plasmid # 19161 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19161 ; RRID:Addgene_19161)