pENTR/pSM2(CMV) GFP (w513-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19170||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 3861
Vector typeRNAi ; Entry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Xho I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Eco RI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ENTRforw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pENTR/pSM2(CMV) GFP (w513-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau & Paul Kaufman (Addgene plasmid # 19170 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19170 ; RRID:Addgene_19170)
For your References section:A versatile viral system for expression and depletion of proteins in mammalian cells. Campeau E, Ruhl VE, Rodier F, Smith CL, Rahmberg BL, Fuss JO, Campisi J, Yaswen P, Cooper PK, Kaufman PD.. PLoS One. 2009 Aug 6;4(8):e6529. 10.1371/journal.pone.0006529 PubMed 19657394