Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19203||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T3
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Probe 1_81, expression pattern is similar to tenomodulin or ColXIV or CRABP1.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBS NFATC1 was a gift from Cliff Tabin (Addgene plasmid # 19203 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19203 ; RRID:Addgene_19203)