PurposeVEE-CFP-SK (self-replicating RNA vector expressing CFP + human SOX2 + KLF4 + PuroR)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||193358||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
Currently unavailable outside the U.S.
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneT7-VEE-IRES-puro (Addgene plasmid 58970)
- Total vector size (bp) 14038
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; Venezuelan equine encephalitis (VEE) virus RNA replicon
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGGCTAACCTGAATGGACTACGAC
- 3′ sequencing primer TATAGACAAACGCACACCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:T7-VEE-CFP-e2a-SOX2-p2a-KLF4 was a gift from Hans Schöler (Addgene plasmid # 193358 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:193358 ; RRID:Addgene_193358)
For your References section:Enhancing Sox/Oct cooperativity induces higher-grade developmental reset. MacCarthy CM, Malik V, Wu G, Velychko T, Keshet G, Jauch R, Cojocaru V, Schöler HR, Velychko S. bioRxiv 2022.09.23.509242 10.1101/2022.09.23.509242