PurposeExpress wild type SG4 in E.coli
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||196071||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerHybrigenics Services
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4595
- Total vector size (bp) 4967
Modifications to backbone3xFLAG inserted at C-terminal on backbone, 3xMYC removed from C-terminal on backbone
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsMust be transformed into BL21(DE3) bacteria and grown at 28°C for antibody production.
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6XHis (C terminal on backbone)
- 3XFLAG (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GAA TTG TGA GCG GAT AAC
- 3′ sequencing primer CAG CCC TCA TAG TTA GCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pHEN2-SG4 was a gift from Shankar Balasubramanian (Addgene plasmid # 196071 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:196071 ; RRID:Addgene_196071)
For your References section:DNA G-Quadruplex Recognition In Vitro and in Live Cells by a Structure-Specific Nanobody. Galli S, Melidis L, Flynn SM, Varshney D, Simeone A, Spiegel J, Madden SK, Tannahill D, Balasubramanian S. J Am Chem Soc. 2022 Dec 9. doi: 10.1021/jacs.2c10656. 10.1021/jacs.2c10656 PubMed 36488193