PurposesiRNA vector expressing TMV P19 and a 425bp-long NP sequence as inverted repeat
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||196608||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6546
- Total vector size (bp) 6148
Modifications to backboneThe p19-T7_NP cassette was cloned from pGEX-4T-1-p19-T7-NP
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsInverted repeat is unstable. Check plasmid by restriction every time.
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namep19 + Influenza virus NP inverted repeat
gRNA/shRNA sequenceInfluenza virus NP
SpeciesTomato bushy stunt virus, influenza A virus
GenBank IDAJ288942 CY116459
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6x His tag (N terminal on backbone)
- 6x His tag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site PstI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer tctctactgtttctccatacccg
- 3′ sequencing primer gcgtatcacgaggccctttc (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBAD-P19-NP was a gift from Franco Lucchini (Addgene plasmid # 196608 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:196608 ; RRID:Addgene_196608)
For your References section:siRNAs pools generated in Escherichia coli exhibit strong RNA-interference activity against influenza virus genomic sequences. Villa R, Renzi S, Dotti S, Lucchini F. Virology. 2022 Dec 31;579:38-45. doi: 10.1016/j.virol.2022.12.013. 10.1016/j.virol.2022.12.013 PubMed 36599198