|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20304||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2394
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Mouse Targeting, Cre/Lox
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)7308
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pnlacZ-ACN was a gift from Mario Capecchi (Addgene plasmid # 20304 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20304 ; RRID:Addgene_20304)
For your References section:A protocol for constructing gene targeting vectors: generating knockout mice for the cadherin family and beyond. Wu S, Ying G, Wu Q, Capecchi MR. Nat Protoc. 2008 . 3(6):1056-76. 10.1038/nprot.2008.70 PubMed 18546598