|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20322||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8376
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsTOP10, 37C
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1651
Entrez GeneKlf4 (a.k.a. EZF, Gklf, Zie)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AAGACCACCGCACAGCAAGC
- 3′ sequencing primer TTCCGCCGTGGCAATAGGGA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TetO-FUW-Klf4 was a gift from Rudolf Jaenisch (Addgene plasmid # 20322 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20322 ; RRID:Addgene_20322)
For your References section:Sequential expression of pluripotency markers during direct reprogramming of mouse somatic cells. Brambrink T, Foreman R, Welstead GG, Lengner CJ, Wernig M, Suh H, Jaenisch R. Cell Stem Cell. 2008 Feb 7. 2(2):151-9. 10.1016/j.stem.2008.01.004 PubMed 18371436