|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20790||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4959
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructions- DH5alpha for propagation - BL21 or similar for expression
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)652
MutationVHL wt cDNA, no mutations
Entrez GeneVHL (a.k.a. HRCA1, RCA1, VHL1, pVHL)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGex-5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGex-3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:VHL-pGex2TK was a gift from William Kaelin (Addgene plasmid # 20790 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20790 ; RRID:Addgene_20790)
For your References section:Tumour suppression by the human von Hippel-Lindau gene product. Iliopoulos O, Kibel A, Gray S, Kaelin WG. Nat Med. 1995 Aug . 1(8):822-6. 10.1038/nm0895-822 PubMed 7585187