ELONGIN BC (XX01TCEB1A-c001)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||110274||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pDuetDOWN-1 (5'-TTGTACACGGCCGCATAATC-3') or pDuetUP2 (5'-GATTATGCGGCCGTGTACAA-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Full length Elongin B was cloned into MCS1 NcoI site of pACYC-Duet1.
Elongin C (a.a. 17-112) was cloned in 2nd MCS with stop codon before any 3’ vector S tag. Therefore, these inserts produce untagged proteins.
Note: ATG from NdeI site precedes internal start Met17 of Elongin C giving start sequence MMYVK...
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ELONGIN BC (XX01TCEB1A-c001) was a gift from Nicola Burgess-Brown (Addgene plasmid # 110274 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:110274 ; RRID:Addgene_110274)