|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20960||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6465
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; piggyBac
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol and Ampicillin, 25 & 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)ccdB Survival
Growth instructionsccdB survival cells
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameGateway Destination Vector
Insert Size (bp)1452
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site attR2 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 R, T3
- 3′ sequencing primer M13F, T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PB-CA was a gift from Andras Nagy (Addgene plasmid # 20960 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20960 ; RRID:Addgene_20960)
For your References section:piggyBac transposition reprograms fibroblasts to induced pluripotent stem cells. Woltjen K, Michael IP, Mohseni P, Desai R, Mileikovsky M, Hämäläinen R, Cowling R, Wang W, Liu P, Gertsenstein M, Kaji K, Sung HK, Nagy A. Nature. 2009 Mar 1. ():. 10.1038/nature07863 PubMed 19252478