|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21085||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameTrpC3 - H
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneTRPC3 (a.k.a. SCA41, TRP3)
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Form of TrpC3 -PCRed from first methionine in. Has N-terminal Myc tag.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TrpC3-NMyc was a gift from Craig Montell (Addgene plasmid # 21085 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21085 ; RRID:Addgene_21085)
For your References section:Craig Montell's plasmids. .