|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24408||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneTRPC1 (a.k.a. HTRP-1, TRP1)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TRPC1-FLAG was a gift from Craig Montell (Addgene plasmid # 24408 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24408 ; RRID:Addgene_24408)
For your References section:Coassembly of TRP and TRPL produces a distinct store-operated conductance. Xu XZ, Li HS, Guggino WB, Montell C. Cell. 1997 Jun 27. 89(7):1155-64. 10.1016/S0092-8674(00)80302-5 PubMed 9215637