|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21084||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsToxic to E. coli
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneTRPC6 (a.k.a. FSGS2, TRP6)
/ Fusion Protein
- YFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:htrpC6-YFP was a gift from Craig Montell (Addgene plasmid # 21084 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21084 ; RRID:Addgene_21084)
For your References section:Integration of phosphoinositide- and calmodulin-mediated regulation of TRPC6. Kwon Y, Hofmann T, Montell C. Mol Cell. 2007 Feb 23. 25(4):491-503. 10.1016/j.molcel.2007.01.021 PubMed 17317623