|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25902||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneTrpc3 (a.k.a. Mwk, Tr, Trc, Trcp3, Trp3, Trrp3)
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TRPC3-Myc was a gift from Craig Montell (Addgene plasmid # 25902 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25902 ; RRID:Addgene_25902)
For your References section:Activation of a TRPC3-dependent cation current through the neurotrophin BDNF. Li HS, Xu XZ, Montell C. Neuron. 1999 Sep . 24(1):261-73. 10.1016/S0896-6273(00)80838-7 PubMed 10677043