|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21203||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 11100
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)566
Entrez GeneHRAS (a.k.a. C-BAS/HAS, C-H-RAS, C-HA-RAS1, CTLO, H-RASIDX, HAMSV, HRAS1, RASH1, p21ras)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TGGATACACGCCGCCCACGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer ATCGTCGACCACTGTGCTGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LZRS-RasG12V was a gift from Paul Khavari (Addgene plasmid # 21203 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21203 ; RRID:Addgene_21203)
For your References section:Epidermal Ras blockade demonstrates spatially localized Ras promotion of proliferation and inhibition of differentiation. Dajee M, Tarutani M, Deng H, Cai T, Khavari PA. Oncogene. 2002 Feb 28;21(10):1527-38 10.1038/sj.onc.1205287 PubMed 11896581
Map uploaded by the depositor.