|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21504||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2607
Entrez GenePDCD6IP (a.k.a. AIP1, ALIX, DRIP4, HP95, MCPH29)
/ Fusion Protein
- Cherry (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mCherry-hALIX was a gift from James Hurley (Addgene plasmid # 21504 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21504 ; RRID:Addgene_21504)
For your References section:Midbody targeting of the ESCRT machinery by a noncanonical coiled coil in CEP55. Lee HH, Elia N, Ghirlando R, Lippincott-Schwartz J, Hurley JH. Science. 2008 Oct 24. 322(5901):576-80. 10.1126/science.1162042 PubMed 18948538