|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||38318||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5780
- Total vector size (bp) 7666
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1881
Entrez GeneTSG101 (a.k.a. TSG10, VPS23)
- Promoter EF1
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer BGHRev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note that there is a mutation in the TSG101 ORF, Y82H. This mutation should not affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEF6.mCherry-TSG101 was a gift from Quan Lu (Addgene plasmid # 38318 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:38318 ; RRID:Addgene_38318)
For your References section:Formation and release of arrestin domain-containing protein 1-mediated microvesicles (ARMMs) at plasma membrane by recruitment of TSG101 protein. Nabhan JF, Hu R, Oh RS, Cohen SN, Lu Q. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Mar 13;109(11):4146-51. Epub 2012 Feb 6. 10.1073/pnas.1200448109 PubMed 22315426