|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21809||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAddgene plasmid 21810
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5832
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1683
Entrez GeneEIF2S1 (a.k.a. EIF-2, EIF-2A, EIF-2alpha, EIF2, EIF2A)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Bases changed to make S52D mutation, creates a Taq1 site.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:eIF2a 3 was a gift from David Ron (Addgene plasmid # 21809 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21809 ; RRID:Addgene_21809)