pLenti X2 Blast/shp16 (w112-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22261||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonep156RRL-sinPPT-CMV-GFP-PRE/Nhe I
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7820
Vector typeLentiviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsStbl3, 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namesh cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A
Insert Size (bp)61
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Xho I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Eco RI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer U6
- 3′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byshp16 was obtained from Dr. Christian Beausejour.
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti X2 Blast/shp16 (w112-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22261 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22261 ; RRID:Addgene_22261)