|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22275||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Synthetic Biology
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesA. thaliana (mustard weed)
Insert Size (bp)3542
Entrez GenePHYB (a.k.a. AT2G18790, HY3, MSF3.17, MSF3_17, OOP1, OUT OF PHASE 1, PHYTOCHROME B, phytochrome B)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Kpn1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAL149 was a gift from Christopher Voigt (Addgene plasmid # 22275 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22275 ; RRID:Addgene_22275)
For your References section:Spatiotemporal control of cell signalling using a light-switchable protein interaction. Levskaya A, Weiner OD, Lim WA, Voigt CA. Nature. 2009 Sep 13. ():. 10.1038/nature08446 PubMed 19749742