|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26867||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesA. thaliana (mustard weed)
Insert Size (bp)513
MutationNLS sequences mutated
Entrez GeneCIB1 (a.k.a. AT4G34530, T4L20.110, T4L20_110, cryptochrome-interacting basic-helix-loop-helix 1)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nhe I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Age I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCIBN(deltaNLS)-pmGFP was a gift from Chandra Tucker (Addgene plasmid # 26867 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26867 ; RRID:Addgene_26867)
For your References section:Rapid blue-light-mediated induction of protein interactions in living cells. Kennedy MJ, Hughes RM, Peteya LA, Schwartz JW, Ehlers MD, Tucker CL. Nat Methods. 2010 Oct 31. ():. 10.1038/nmeth.1524 PubMed 21037589