|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22417||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typezebrafish expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Entrez Genevegfaa (a.k.a. veg, vegf, vegfa, wu:fj82c06)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCS2vegf165 was a gift from Nathan Lawson (Addgene plasmid # 22417 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22417 ; RRID:Addgene_22417)
For your References section:sonic hedgehog and vascular endothelial growth factor act upstream of the Notch pathway during arterial endothelial differentiation. Lawson ND, Vogel AM, Weinstein BM. Dev Cell. 2002 Jul . 3(1):127-36. 10.1016/S1534-5807(02)00198-3 PubMed 12110173