pENTR-DsRed2 N1 (CMB1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22523||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2295
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameDiscosoma sp. red fluorescent protein 2
Insert Size (bp)677
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bam HI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ENTRforw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byDsRed2 cDNA obtained from Dr. Christian Beausejour.
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pENTR-DsRed2 N1 (CMB1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22523 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22523 ; RRID:Addgene_22523)