|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22879||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)720
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BsrGI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSCFP3A-C1 was a gift from Dorus Gadella (Addgene plasmid # 22879 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22879 ; RRID:Addgene_22879)
For your References section:Cyan and yellow super fluorescent proteins with improved brightness, protein folding, and FRET Foerster radius. Kremers GJ, Goedhart J, van Munster EB, Gadella TW. Biochemistry. 2006 May 30. 45(21):6570-80. 10.1021/bi0516273 PubMed 16716067