|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22880||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)720
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BsrGI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSBFP2-C1 was a gift from Dorus Gadella (Addgene plasmid # 22880 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22880 ; RRID:Addgene_22880)
For your References section:Improved green and blue fluorescent proteins for expression in bacteria and mammalian cells. Kremers GJ, Goedhart J, van den Heuvel DJ, Gerritsen HC, Gadella TW. Biochemistry. 2007 Mar 27. 46(12):3775-83. 10.1021/bi0622874 PubMed 17323929