|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14893||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameEBFP2 blue fluorescent protein with NLS
Speciesevolved fluorescent protein
Insert Size (bp)720
MutationReplace EYFP of the vector pEYFP-Nuc from Clontech with EBFP2.
/ Fusion Protein
- NLS (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (vector primer) EGFP-N (1st MCS)
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (vector primer) EGFP-C (2nd MCS) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEBFP2-Nuc was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 14893 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14893 ; RRID:Addgene_14893)
For your References section:Exploration of New Chromophore Structures Leads to the Identification of Improved Blue Fluorescent Proteins. Ai HW, Shaner NC, Cheng Z, Tsien RY, Campbell RE. Biochemistry. 2007 Apr 20. ():. 10.1021/bi700199g PubMed 17444659