|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18879||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namecaspase-3 sensor
SpeciesH. sapiens (human); lab constructed
Insert Size (bp)2100
MutationmAmetrine-tdTomato linker sequence: ...ITLGGTGSGSGDEVDGMVSKGEEVIK...; Backbone NLS tag has been removed when digested with BamH1
Entrez GeneCASP3 (a.k.a. CPP32, CPP32B, SCA-1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nhe1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGTCGCCGTCCAGCTCGACCAG
- 3′ sequencing primer CATGGTCCTGCTGGAGTTCGTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pmAmetrine-DEVD-tdTomato was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 18879 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:18879 ; RRID:Addgene_18879)
For your References section:Fluorescent protein FRET pairs for ratiometric imaging of dual biosensors. Ai HW, Hazelwood KL, Davidson MW, Campbell RE. Nat Methods. 2008 May . 5(5):401-3. 10.1038/nmeth.1207 PubMed 18425137