Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24316||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4969
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namehuman AGO1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2574
Entrez GeneAGO1 (a.k.a. EIF2C, EIF2C1, GERP95, Q99, hAgo1)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer N/A (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-GST-AGO1 was a gift from Carl Novina (Addgene plasmid # 24316 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24316 ; RRID:Addgene_24316)
For your References section:Distinct passenger strand and mRNA cleavage activities of human Argonaute proteins. Wang B, Li S, Qi HH, Chowdhury D, Shi Y, Novina CD. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2009 Dec . 16(12):1259-66. 10.1038/nsmb.1712 PubMed 19946268