|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24551||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3712
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameSleeping Beauty
Insert Size (bp)1020
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV/SB10 was a gift from Perry Hackett (Addgene plasmid # 24551 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24551 ; RRID:Addgene_24551)
For your References section:Molecular reconstruction of Sleeping Beauty, a Tc1-like transposon from fish, and its transposition in human cells. Ivics Z, Hackett PB, Plasterk RH, Izsvak Z. Cell. 1997 Nov 14. 91(4):501-10. 10.1016/S0092-8674(00)80436-5 PubMed 9390559