pGateway 3XFlag Prickle1 flag tagged
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24644||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector backbonepGateway 5'CMV Trible Flag
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePrickle 1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GenePRICKLE1 (a.k.a. EPM1B, RILP)
/ Fusion Protein
- 3XFLAG (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site att1 (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site att2 (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGateway 3XFlag Prickle1 flag tagged was a gift from Jeff Wrana (Addgene plasmid # 24644 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24644 ; RRID:Addgene_24644)
For your References section:Regulation of planar cell polarity by Smurf ubiquitin ligases. Narimatsu M, Bose R, Pye M, Zhang L, Miller B, Ching P, Sakuma R, Luga V, Roncari L, Attisano L, Wrana JL. Cell. 2009 Apr 17. 137(2):295-307. 10.1016/j.cell.2009.02.025 PubMed 19379695
Map uploaded by the depositor.