|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25983||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerJames Thomson
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6500
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameATP-binding cassette, sub-family G (WHITE), member 2, variant of isoform 2
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1968
Entrez GeneABCG2 (a.k.a. ABC15, ABCP, BCRP, BCRP1, BMDP, CD338, CDw338, CDw388, EST157481, GOUT1, MRX, MXR, MXR-1, MXR1, UAQTL1)
/ Fusion Proteins
- EF1-apha promoter (N terminal on backbone)
- IRES-Neo (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR I (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamH I (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EF-1a-F
- 3′ sequencing primer IRES-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note that the backbone of this plasmid is larger than the reported 6.5kb (see attached diagnostic digest).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSIN4-EF2-ABCG2-IRES-Neo was a gift from Ren-he Xu (Addgene plasmid # 25983 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25983 ; RRID:Addgene_25983)
For your References section:Lack of ABCG2 expression and side population properties in human pluripotent stem cells. Zeng H, Park JW, Guo M, Lin G, Crandall L, Compton T, Wang X, Li XJ, Chen FP, Xu RH. Stem Cells. 2009 Oct . 27(10):2435-45. 10.1002/stem.192 PubMed 19670287