|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26047||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6435
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2907
Entrez GeneOPA1 (a.k.a. BERHS, MGM1, MTDPS14, NPG, NTG, largeG)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN-5
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Human OPA1 (splice isoform 1).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMSCV-OPA1 was a gift from David Chan (Addgene plasmid # 26047 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26047 ; RRID:Addgene_26047)