Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26526||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepMSCV puro
- Backbone size (bp) 6300
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN-5
- 3′ sequencing primer MSCV-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
MGP is a modified pMSCV vector (Clontech) where GFP was placed downstream of the 5′ LTR.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MGP was a gift from David Baltimore (Addgene plasmid # 26526 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26526 ; RRID:Addgene_26526)
For your References section:Inositol phosphatase SHIP1 is a primary target of miR-155. O'Connell RM, Chaudhuri AA, Rao DS, Baltimore D. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Apr 28. 106(17):7113-8. 10.1073/pnas.0902636106 PubMed 19359473