|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27512||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6695
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)4965
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLM-fSV2A was a gift from Michel Sadelain (Addgene plasmid # 27512 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27512 ; RRID:Addgene_27512)
For your References section:Genomic safe harbors permit high I. Papapetrou EP, Lee G, Malani N, Setty M, Riviere I, Tirunagari LM, Kadota K, Roth SL, Giardina P, Viale A, Leslie C, Bushman FD, Studer L, Sadelain M. Nat Biotechnol. 2010 Dec 12. ():. 10.1038/nbt.1717 PubMed 21151124