|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27513||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeRiboprobe production
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)1000
Entrez Genehoxa1a (a.k.a. DKEY-25E11.9, Hox-a1, hoxa3a, id:ibd3526, z-4)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBS ZfHoxa1a was a gift from Victoria Prince (Addgene plasmid # 27513 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27513 ; RRID:Addgene_27513)