|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27520||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepBluescript II
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeRiboprobe synthesis
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)1000
Entrez Genehoxb1b (a.k.a. cb249, hoxa1, Hoxa-1, id:ibd5001)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBS ZfHoxb1b was a gift from Victoria Prince (Addgene plasmid # 27520 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27520 ; RRID:Addgene_27520)