|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27561||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2L 3
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneUBE2L3 (a.k.a. E2-F1, L-UBC, UBCH7, UbcM4)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA-HA-UBE2L3 was a gift from Shao-Cong Sun (Addgene plasmid # 27561 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27561 ; RRID:Addgene_27561)