pUHD Cdk1 WT HA
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27652||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerM. Gossen et al., 1992 (PNAS)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3150
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCDK1 (a.k.a. CDC2, CDC28A, P34CDC2)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (YDVPDYA) (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer LNCX
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV_Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See attachment for description of backbone.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUHD Cdk1 WT HA was a gift from Greg Enders (Addgene plasmid # 27652 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27652 ; RRID:Addgene_27652)