|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28119||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector backbonepCW-LIC (Addgene plasmid 26098)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6980
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Alt namecytochrome P450, family 11, subfamily A, polypeptide 1
Alt namePDB: 3N9Y
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1824
Entrez GeneCYP11A1 (a.k.a. CYP11A, CYPXIA1, P450SCC)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCW-SEQ-fwd (ACATCGTATAACGTTACTGG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
PDB: 3N9Y. http://www.thesgc.org/structures/3N9Y/
Human CYP11A1 fused with a portion of its cognate redox partner, ferredoxin. The CYP11A1 insert in this plasmid does not contain amino acids a1-40 of GenBank reference sequence NP_000772.2.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CYP11A1 (3N9Y) was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28119)